Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dress-Up Mania

The best thing about having a little girl...is how adorably kikay they can get! :)

Recently my 2-year old has found extreme awesomeness in the idea of changing clothes. She went from rummaging her closet to change into her other clothes...to changing into her gowns. It has now become her daily habit (tot doesn't miss a single day) to ask me to open the doors of the big cabinet, carry her, and she points out the gown she wants to change into, saying 'Mama, dwess Keisha'.




She doesn't really have a lot of 'gowns' (a.k.a special birthday dresses. nothing really fancy. hehe). She had two from her first birthday, one for her second birthday, and a tutu dress. Little girl also got three pamana gowns from her cousin Angel (who's turning seven). So that makes seven 'gowns' she can pretend play 'pwincess' in.

It's so much fun seeing her whirl and twirl when she's wearing her dresses. And the way she'd drag me to the mirror while she smiles and giggles saying 'Mama, look, pwincess Keisha!' Priceless moment, really precious.

She wouldn't always be my little princess, my sweet little girl. One day, she would go off to the world on her own, and....well I'm getting ahead of myself here. :) I'll cross that bridge when I get there.


For now, let me frame these cute snapshots the best way I can. :)

A red 'hand-me-down' gown from her Ate Angel



Making pa-cute, madungis faces while wearing one of her first birthday gowns. :)


Adorable isn't she? Ahhh, she just lights up my days (and nights). :)







2 comments:

  1. she certainly knows how to ham it up for the camera with her lovely gowns.cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mommy Jo! :) She's like that when she's playing dress-up. :)

    ReplyDelete